Current Exchange Rate: 1 BTC = 9553.50 CAD | 1 LTC = 153.61 CAD | 1 Ðoge = 0.0044 CAD
Username or email address *
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Moxie's gift cards are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and should be treated like cash.
Your Moxie's Card may be presented for payment for food, beverages and gratuities at any participating Moxie’s Grill & Bar.
There is no expiry date on Moxie’s gift cards.
For Gift Card inquiries, please contact (403) 543-2600 or email email@example.com.
Gift Cards are only valid at Canadian Moxie's locations. Gift cards that are purchased through this site or at Moxie's locations throughout Canada cannot be used at USA locations.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards are redeemable against any direct hotel charges at hotels or resorts managed by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts at time of redemption. Please note that services or facilities (such as golf courses and spas) at some hotels and resorts are available only to in-house guests.
If redeemed at a hotel/resort where local currency is other than US dollars, the hotel's/resort's current exchange rate will be used to calculate credit.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards may be combined with other forms of payment.
Guest charges in excess of the card's stored value may be settled with cash or major credit card.
Gift Cards and eGift Cards are not exchangeable for cash and have no value unless redeemed.
All Gift Card and eGift Card purchases are final. Gift Cards and eGift Cards are non-refundable.
Four Seasons is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. When notified that a Gift Card has been lost or stolen, the card's existing balance will be frozen and a replacement card will be issued for that amount. Prior to notification, any use of the card is at your risk.
Conditions of Use may be modified at any time in the sole discretion of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
A Sequoia Card may only be redeemed for purchases at our participating locations. It is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. A card may be purchased or reloaded for a minimum amount of $25.00 and up to a maximum amount of $1,000.00.
A maximum of six Sequoia Cards may be used at one table at one time. Sequoia Cards are not valid for the payment of large party events.
Participating restaurants may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of the Sequoia Company of Restaurants. The company also reserves the right to audit, restrict or suspend a cardholder’s account.
Sequoia Company of Restaurants is not responsible for any lost or stolen Sequoia Cards. Once a cardholder has registered online, their card will be protected against loss. See Card Loss Protection for further details.
Use of the Sequoia Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Sequoia Company of Restaurants reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
Use this gift card to purchase anything on the menu at participating Red Robin® locations, until the card balance runs out. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Hold this card securely. Cards will ONLY be replaced UP TO THE REMAINING BALANCE if you submit gift card number and satisfactory proof of purchase. Not valid where void by law. Not reloadable. Card cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Cannot be used to purchase gift cards. No expiration date or fees apply. For balance inquiries or customer service, call 888-272-6528. Issued and managed by Red Robin Distributing Company, LLC.
Gift Cards can be returned for a Refund by check within 7 days of Purchase.
Refund process takes 7 to 10 days. Valid Proof of purchase is required. Red Robin reserves the right to validate Gift Card balances prior to sending all refund checks.
Send all refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, address, email, phone and proof of purchase.
For Questions contact us at 888-733-5355 or email@example.com
Gift cards can be used as Canadian (CAD) funds to pay for food, beverages and merchandise at any Service Inspired Restaurants in Canada. To use, present the gift card to your server when paying your bill. Any balance remaining on the card can be used towards your next bill/visit. You can also add value to your card at any time by visiting any Service Inspired Restaurants. Gift cards are non-refundable and have no cash value. Please keep your card secure, as we cannot replace it if lost or stolen unless you've previously registered your card with us through the Jack Astor's website under "Protect your Card". All trademarks and associated logos are the property of SIR Royalty Limited Partnership and are used under by SIR Corp. and its affiliates under license. Visit us at www.sircorp.com.
1. Gift cards may be redeemed online, by telephone at 1-888-733-5874, or in LUSH retail stores (excluding LUSH stores located within Macy's department stores). Purchases are deducted from the gift card balance. Any unused balance will be available for a later purchase. Local exchange rates apply. If an order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid with a credit card. Gift card redemption CANNOT be combined with PayPal payment.
2. It may take up to 1 hour for your gift card to be activated. You will receive an email when the activation is complete, please be sure to check your spam folder. If you require further assistance, please call our Customer Care team at 1-888-205-5787.
3. LUSH Gift Cards CANNOT be used at any LUSH Macy's locations.
4. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law.
5. Unless required by law, gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Where required by law, Lush will refund gift cards with balances below the legal threshold in-store or by calling Customer Care at 1-888-733-5874. In California, gift card balances below $10 may be refunded. In Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington, gift card balances below $5 may be refunded. In Connecticut, gift card balances below $3 may be refunded. In Texas, gift card balances below $2.50 may be refunded. In Rhode Island and Vermont, gift card balances below $1 may be refunded.
7. LUSH is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards
8. We will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is used to make purchases on the website or by phone.
9. LUSH gift cards are issued by Buyatab.
10. LUSH is not responsible for the balance on gift cards purchased from any third party, such as eBay or Craigslist. In the case of fraud, LUSH will not honor the balance.
This version in effect since May, 2014
Gift Cards purchased through this Website are redeemable only in Canada, as stipulated on each card, and may be presented as payment at any participating Keg Steakhouse + Bar restaurants in Canada, as the card dictates. No refunds or returns are offered or allowed, and lost or stolen Gift Cards or Gift Cards used without your authorization cannot be replaced or replenished.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash and no change will be given. Any balance remaining on a Gift Card is available only for your next visit(s) to a participating Keg Steakhouse + Bar restaurant in Canada, as the card dictates.
Use of any Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards are redeemable towards merchandise only online at thebay.com (http://thebay.com) or at any Hudson's Bay or Home Outfitters store.Hudson's Bay Gift Cards must be present when being used for payment in-store.
- Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards are not refundable.
- Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase any other Gift/eGift Cards, or applied as payment to your Hudson's Bay MasterCard® or Hudson's Bay Credit card account.
- For any purchase that exceeds the value of a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card, the balance owed must be paid with one additional form of payment; cash or debit (for in-store purchases), Hudson's Bay MasterCard®, Hudson's Bay Credit Card or other credit cards.
- Sales tax is applicable to merchandise purchased with a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card.
- For Hudson's Bay eGift Cards, delivery of the eGift Card to an incorrect but deliverable email address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards have no service fees and no expiration dates.
- Refunds on purchases made with Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards will be applied to a gift card.
- Hudson's Bay Company is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift/eGift Cards. However, if your Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card is lost or stolen, and you have proof of purchase, we will issue a replacement, at Hudson's Bay or Home Outfitters stores only, for the remaining balance shown on our records at the point of replacement card issuance.
- If you need assistance, please call Customer Service at: 1-800-521-2364.
- Your eGift Card number and PIN# are required for all inquiries.
- To verify the remaining balance on a Hudson's Bay Gift Card or eGift Card, please inquire at any store register, or click here to check online.
- Hudson's Bay Gift Cards or eGift Cards received in error are subject to cancellation.
- No change will be given for any unused balance unless required by law.
- Hudson's Bay Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion.
- Hudson's Bay, the Bay, Home Outfitters, Deco Decouverte and their associated designs are trademarks of Hudson's Bay Company.
Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Treat this Card as cash. Card may only be used to purchase food and beverages at any participating Swiss Chalet®, Montana’s BBQ & Bar®, Kelsey’s Original Roadhouse™, Harvey’s®, milestones®, East Side Mario’s®, The Landing Group®, Bier Markt®, Fionn MacCool’s®, D’Arcy McGee’s®, Paddy Flaherty’s®, Tir nan Og® and New York Fries® location in Canada.
Card value is in Canadian dollars. Cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
If the Card is lost, stolen or used without authorization, it cannot be replaced (unless it’s been properly registered for balance protection at theultimatediningcard.ca). Purchase amount will be deducted from the unused balance remaining on the Card, with any excess purchase price payable at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions may be changed at any time, without notice. For balance information, updated terms and conditions or to register for balance protection, visit theultimatediningcard.ca or request Card balance at any Cara restaurant. For other inquiries, call Cara Guest Services at 1-866-636-2321. Issued by Cara Operations Limited.
The Ultimate Dining Cards have no redeemable value until purchased and activated. Please retain receipts as proof of purchase and reloaded amounts.
Cards do not expire and there are no service fees for the user of a card.
To check your The Ultimate Dining Card balance, click on "Card Balance".
To register The Ultimate Dining Cards for balance protection, click Register card.
This Gap GiftCard (“Card”) is issued by Gap (Canada) Inc., a Canada corporation and may be redeemed for merchandise at any Gap brand, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, or Athleta location, including Outlet and Factory stores.
Purchases will be deducted from this Card until the value reaches zero. This Card may not be used or redeemed with certain promotional offers and may not be applied as payment on any account. Additional value may be added at any Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime or Altheta location. Dollar values are in the currency of the country where card is purchased. Redeemable for cash when the balance is less than $5 or as required by law. Restricted to use in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
To check your Card balance, or report a lost or stolen Card: Call toll free 1-800-GAP-STYLE.
Replacement cards will be issued only for the dollar value remaining on the card at the time you report it lost or stolen.
No replacement cards will be issued without original receipt.
La carte-cadeauest émise par Gap (Canada) Inc., société canadienne, et peut être échangée contre de la marchandise dans tous les magasins Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic ou Athleta, y compris dans les magasins Gap Outlet et Gap Factory. La carte peut également être échangée contre de la marchandise surles sites gapcanada.ca, oldnavy.ca et bananarepublic.ca.
Les achats seront déduits de cette carte jusqu’à ce que la valeur atteigne zéro. Cette carte ne peut pas être utilisée ou échangée contre de la marchandise bénéficiant de certaines offres promotionnelles et ne peut servir à régler uncompte. Il est possible d’augmenter la valeur de la carte dans tous les magasins Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic et Athleta. La valeur en argent est libellée dans la monnaie du pays où la carte a été initialement émise. La carte peut être échangée contre de l’argent lorsque le solde est inférieur à 5 $ ou lorsque la loi l’exige. Seulement valide au Canada, aux É.-U. et à Porto Rico.
Pour signaler la perte ou le vol d'une carte : Composer le numéro sans frais 1 800 - GAP - STYLE
Une carte de remplacement sera émise uniquement pour la valeur correspondant au solde de la carte au moment où vous signalez sa perte ou son vol. Aucune carte de remplacement ne sera émise sans reçu original.
Si vous avez déjà une carte - cadeau, vous pouvez facilement en augmenter la valeur en magasin. Toute valeur additionnelle est libellée dans la monnaie du pays où la carte a été initialement émise.